La administración Trump propone impulsar la capacidad del Departamento del Tesoro para vigilar el espacio de las criptomonedas.
Donald Trump News
Donald Trump is the 45th president of the United States, and a former businessman and TV persona. Trump was born and raised in New York and received a degree in economics from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. President Trump is the richest and oldest person to assume the presidency. Donald Trump’s ratings indicated only a minor possibility for him to win the election, but he managed to become the fifth president to have won the election while losing the popular vote. Donald Trump’s statements about his position on immigration, employment and foreign policy, published on Twitter and during interviews, quickly brought him free media coverage, as they were highly controversial. The media described his ideas as populist and nationalist. Donald Trump’s approval ratings have been the lowest for any president after the first ten months of the term.
- Peter Schiff: los "tontos" que creen en Bitcoin están equivocados sobre su condición de refugio seguro
- Anthony Pompliano le habla aCNN sobre Warren Buffett y Bitcoin
- MoneyGram amplía su asociación con Ripple con USD 11.3 millones
- La investigación sobre el yuan digital de China se retrasa debido a la epidemia del coronavirus
- Coronavirus y 3 razones técnicas por las que el precio de Bitcoin cayó por debajo de los 9.400 dólares