Merrill Lynch está preocupado por la "idoneidad y elegibilidad" de Bitcoin en su prohibición de asesores
GBTC is the stock ticker of the Bitcoin Investment Trust (BIT) company, which has become the first public Bitcoin fund. GBTC's price directly depends on the increase in demand for GBTC, which — for its part — might be affected by BTC's price. That actually happened when BIT was launched and the BTC price increased 20 percent. The first official announcement about the appearance of BIT was made in 2015. Fund BIT was founded in 2013 by founder and CEO of Digital Currency Group, Barry Silbert. BIT has become the first fund that trades Bitcoin in a public exchange and has obtained the necessary agreements from regulatory organs and received the official Bitcoin Investment Trust GBTC ticker. GBTC of Bitcoin Investment Trust is an important step on the way to the massive acceptance of cryptocurrency.
- Brian Kelly, criptoanalista: "No hay oportunidad" para un ETF de Bitcoin en 2019
- Binance se niega a confirmar las ubicaciones para el anunciado exchange cripto a fíat
- Las ICO recaudaron USD 160 millones en la primera quincena de enero, según un informe
- Líder de equipo de Ethereum: La bifurcación Constantinopla se Activará a finales de Febrero
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Análisis de precios, 18 de enero