Merrill Lynch está preocupado por la "idoneidad y elegibilidad" de Bitcoin en su prohibición de asesores
GBTC is the stock ticker of the Bitcoin Investment Trust (BIT) company, which has become the first public Bitcoin fund. GBTC's price directly depends on the increase in demand for GBTC, which — for its part — might be affected by BTC's price. That actually happened when BIT was launched and the BTC price increased 20 percent. The first official announcement about the appearance of BIT was made in 2015. Fund BIT was founded in 2013 by founder and CEO of Digital Currency Group, Barry Silbert. BIT has become the first fund that trades Bitcoin in a public exchange and has obtained the necessary agreements from regulatory organs and received the official Bitcoin Investment Trust GBTC ticker. GBTC of Bitcoin Investment Trust is an important step on the way to the massive acceptance of cryptocurrency.
- El proyecto de privacidad digital Tor acepta donaciones en criptomonedas
- WSJ: Ex-director general de Enron se reúne con expertos de cripto para una nueva empresa tras la liberación de la prisión
- Binance cambia el formato de venta de tokens de Launchpad a lotería
- Hodler's Digest, 18-24 de marzo: Hodler's Digest, mejores historias, movimientos de precios, citas y FUD de la semana
- Acelerador blockchain de Singapur tiene a BMW e Intel entre los nuevos socios