El administrador estadounidense de activos digitales Grayscale Investments presentó su iniciativa publicitaria pro-bitcoin "Drop Gold".
GBTC is the stock ticker of the Bitcoin Investment Trust (BIT) company, which has become the first public Bitcoin fund. GBTC's price directly depends on the increase in demand for GBTC, which — for its part — might be affected by BTC's price. That actually happened when BIT was launched and the BTC price increased 20 percent. The first official announcement about the appearance of BIT was made in 2015. Fund BIT was founded in 2013 by founder and CEO of Digital Currency Group, Barry Silbert. BIT has become the first fund that trades Bitcoin in a public exchange and has obtained the necessary agreements from regulatory organs and received the official Bitcoin Investment Trust GBTC ticker. GBTC of Bitcoin Investment Trust is an important step on the way to the massive acceptance of cryptocurrency.
- El precio de BTC se reafirma en USD 10K luego que el legislador de Estados Unidos dijera que Bitcoin no podía ser asesinado
- El secretario del Tesoro de EE. UU. dice que el efectivo no se lava tanto como Bitcoin
- En España, la entidad educativa ISDI certifica credenciales de alumnos a través de Blockchain
- Las principales monedas están en verde, Bitcoin se cierne sobre los USD 10,000
- Análisis de Precios 17/07: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, TRX