Dado el punto muerto al que ha llegado Bitcoin quiero conocer otras criptomonedas: Hoy NAV
Nav or NavCoin is a decentralized, peer-to-peer cryptocurrency that uses a proof-of-stake (PoS) algorithm. The main feature of the Nav coin is that it is completely anonymous due to its encryption software, which not only divides and mixes transactions, but also deletes the IP-address of the computer from which the transaction was made. NavCoin was launched in 2014. Until the present moment, it has become one of the most popular cryptocurrencies and it has been rated one of the top 100 cryptocoins by market cap. NavCoin’s price and the coin’s characteristics have changed several times. It has had names such as Summercoin and Navajocoin, and it also had been working with a proof-of-work algorithm for some time. Find out all about this cryptocoin by following the NavCoin news.
- Principales criptomonedas experimentan ganancias y pérdidas mixtas, Bitcoin lucha por permanecer sobre $3200
- Adopción masiva de pagos blockchain está a 3-5 años, dice CEO de BitPay
- Cryptojacking supera a ransomware como principal software malicioso en algunos países
- Gigante de las telecomunicaciones AT&T busca una patente para un sistema de 'mapeo' de los medios sociales habilitados por la cadena de bloques
- Informe: director general de la mayor empresa rumana de criptointercambio es arrestado por orden de EE.UU.